|Did you know that getting rid of excess clutter would eliminate 40% of the housework in the average home? National Soap and Detergent Association.
About 80% of the clutter in your home is a result of disorganization, not lack of space.
The U.S. Department of Energy reports that 25% of people with two car garages don’t park any cars in there and 32% only parked one. Agency Sales Magazine
Men spend an average of 1 hour and 20 minutes per week looking for the REMOTE control, compared to women who spend an average of 7 minutes per week looking for the remote. Ikea Survey
Any large organizing project is best accomplished by breaking it down into manageable tasks. This is especially true when organizing your entire household. ClutterRx can help you divide this enormous project by attacking one room or area at a time. We choose the room or area that is of the most concern, and that is where we begin.
- Kitchens: The kitchen is not just for eating and preparing, it is where the family congregates. We can create a workable and efficient kitchen for you and your family.
- Garages: The garage has limited space, so at the very least make room for those cold and rainy days, so that you and your car are protected.
- Attic: The attic is the least accessible source of storage, but great for things you need to access only occasionally.
- Basement: Fully utilize those basement storage areas; create a safe and organized playroom or additional space for entertaining in a fully functional and well thought out basement.
- Closets: Create more space for your clothes, shoes and accessories so that they are easier to find, stay in better condition, and are effortless to put away.
|When you analyze the cost of clutter, the reward of being organized is well worth
the cost of hiring a professional